Sunday, October 08, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey all, no new photos right now. My laptop crashed, I took it in to Calgary to see if they could recover my photos... LUCKILY for me they were able to get my hard drive onto an external hard drive and save my photos. I lost all my email addresses, so could you please email me so that I can start all over again. So all of you out there, be sure to make a back up so that you don't lose any of your photos and whatever else you have on your computer.
I have taken pictures here recently of Jack and the girls, and have been anxious to show you but haven't been able to download them off my camera. I should be up and running shortly, when ever I get a new computer.
I love looking at all of your blogs and photos.
My email is tdhorse@efirehose.net

3 comments:

nena said...

that's to bad Karyn, I always think that is going to happen to us! it probably will. my address is nenascott@telus.net there she be, Was great seeing you today, Jack is just perfect!

Sarah said...

Thats to bad! At least you got your pictures though! Moms new e-mail adress is susie.v@hotmail.com

Jack is so cute and chubby now! Its so cute

talk to you later

Jay and Bec said...

How awful!! You just put me into a panic about my pictures that are all sitting on my computer-- unsaved on a cd. I need to save them ASAP. I'll send you my email address. Can't wait to see more pictures of the kids!!!