Saturday, October 21, 2006

Beginners Luck?


Hey, we are back! Finally, I have been able to get my photos off my camera.
We just got home from Chelsea's horse 4H Banquet... as you can see from the photo, she kinda cleaned up. We were very surprised! We were hoping that she would get maybe 1 trophy, but she won 3 and topped it off with Reserve High Point for the club. She was thrilled!

As you can see, Taylor was a little miffed, she REALLY wants to be in 4H, but you have to be 9 years old by January 1. They miss it by 1 month, so now they have to wait for another year. Taylor and Rachel were very excited for Chelsea but I know that they are very keen to get in and win trophies of their own. Over all it was a wonderful evening, we are very proud of Chelsea. It was a great 1st year experiance for her.


Even Jack was very happy! We can't believe that he is already 2 months old. Time sure flies !! Isn't he a cutie patutie? I could just eat him up! He has been a great little baby! We just can't get enough of him...

5 comments:

nena said...

Chelsea, we are so proud of you, good job! You will have some competition when your sisters get to do it next year! Jack looks SO different from last time we saw you guys. He is really really cute!! We want to come out and see you guys soon. Love nena.

MEG said...

Holy Chelsea... Good Job! How exciting, you got lots of awards! I can't believe how grown up you are, to be in 4h and everything! Congrats on your big win!... and I cannot believe Jack what an adorable picture of him, his little smile, I WILL have to see him when we come down!

Jay and Bec said...

Chelsea!!! Congrats on all of your wins!! I don't think that it's beginners luck either! From everything that we have heard, and seen of your skills with horses, you are destined for greatness!! Hannah will be so excited for you!! I'll show her the blog tomorrow! Way to go!! You should be so proud!! ---And I'm sure Taylor and Rachel will be giving you a run for your money next year! ---I couldn't agree with you more about Jack, Karyn!! What a doll-baby. He looks so big!! It makes me sad that he's growing up and we have yet to meet him. I can only imagine what fun this has been for you. We wish we could be there to take part in the experience!! Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Yeah I know how it feels being left out and all the older kids get to be in things you aren't old enough for yet....UHHHH anyways SOOOOOOOO CUTE he looks sooo much older!

Cait said...

Great job Chelsea! That's awesome that you won so much stuff, I am sure you did a lot of work to deserve everything you won. And baby JAck is so cute, that is a n adorable picture!