Monday, September 25, 2006

Fall Ride 2006 - Jacks first picnic






Here we are at our annual Fall ride to our favorite spot at the Ranch. There is a group of trees right in the middle of our south quarter that we like to go and ride to. All the girls, including me were on horses and the boys, Troy and Jack and Reggie were in the gator. We had a wonderful evening, the weather was awesome it was alot of fun. We did however manage to loose Taylor's bridle for Doc. The horses ran off while we were sitting in the grass having our picnic. We looked all over the place, but we never did find it. Taylor was devastated, so I gave Taylor my bridle so that she could ride back home with her sisters, and I rode back in the gator with the boys and let Toby follow the other horses home.
So that was our Fall Ride for 2006, we will try to get out again before the snow flies...Jack had lots of fun riding in the gator he loved it!

5 comments:

Jay and Bec said...

Wow!! All I am thinking right now, is how beautiful your pictures are. It looks like the perfect day..weather, scenery, and activity!! I was just telling Hannah tonight about a blind date that I went on where we went for "the perfect ride." I will never forget the experience, though my date was forgetable. Hannah was telling me tonight at the mall (before we saw your blog) that she would like to marry a vet who is also a cowboy who has lots of money so that she can have as many horses and as much property as she wants. I remember having similar dreams when I was her age. You are living our dream!! Keep riding for us!!

nena said...

ya I agree with Becca that was always a dream of mine, Although I was to be the Vet! Someday, maybe. I love that you have a tradition, That will be a special time for your kids for a long time to come, We need to find our tradition.

Cait said...

Those are such pretty pictures! Seriously they llok like they are right out of a ad, the lighting is perfect, and the girls look so cute! We need to bring Brooklyn out there, she would love being around all the animals!

MEG said...

Thanx so much for posting some new pictures of the little man, and the girls! Good for you guys for getting out, it's scary to think that snow is actually about to start falling in a month or so... yuck! When I come down, I'll have to come and see you'll!

Sarah said...

Thats to bad Tay, but I'm sure moms is as good as yours! You girls are so talented at riding! Keep it up!

Jack is too cute!