Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Christmas Party and Jack










Here are the girls at Troys office Christmas party. They had it at Spruce Meadows, it was decorated so nice. They had a wonderful time dancing from 8:30 pm till we pulled them off the dance floor at 12:30 am. Jack was great too, he fell asleep through all the loud music. I wanted to take our Christmas photo here because of all of the beautiful decorations, but it never happened.
Here are some other fun snaps of Jack just hangin out at home with me.

4 comments:

MEG said...

KARYN, Jack is such a doll, you need to post more often, I cannot believe how much bigger he is, from the last time I saw him! The girls looks so pretty and all grown up in those pictures, such cute outfits, I love their skirts! Hope you have a Merry Christmas and I wish I could be there to celebrate with all of you!

nena said...

could you have cuter kids Karyn!!! sounds like everyone had fun at the party. Jack is so cute! MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Cait said...

Thanks for the new post, and for the ideas for Taylor! Baby Jack is too cute, I love his Jack Gordon shirt. The girls look so cute in there matching skirts. I can't believe how big they are getting. Merry Christmas Drake family.

Jay and Bec said...

The girls are so pretty!! They look so much more grown up to me!! It sounds like they had a great time at the party too!! 12am?? You are a brave woman!! And that little Jack is just the most adorable little baby boy!! He is growing up way too fast!! I could just eat him up! You have a beautiful family!!