Wednesday, December 20, 2006

6 more sleeps!!!

I can't believe that Christmas is just about here!
Here is Rachel at Troys office christmas party playing the air guitar. There was a contest for the best player, and she won. She won a box of chocolates. She was very excited.

Here is Jack sitting in his bumbo seat... He thinks that he is pretty cool sitting up and playing with the girls. Thanks Caitlin for letting us borrow this seat. Meghan you will be getting this next, if Reggie doesn't get to it first! ( just kidding), I have to put it up on the dresser just to be safe!)



Here are the girls with their horses, Bubba and Doc, it was pretty cold out, but they still wanted to ride. So I drove them out to where their horses were, (way out in the far corner of the pasture) and let them ride back home. But we had to take the photo with the Santa hats first. They can't wait till the holidays so they can ride every day. Lets hope that the weather stays nice, although, it would be great if we had some snow!



3 comments:

Cait said...

That's so cute, the pictures with the horses'. And I love baby Jack in the Bumbo! Rachel look slike a little rock star, way to go Rachel!

Jay and Bec said...

Sweet air guitar Rachel!! I am impressed that you are so brave in front of a crowd!! Jack is so big!! I couldn't believe how big he looked in Rachel's arms in your last blog! I'm sad that we haven't met him yet!! Chelsea, and Taylor, I love your Christmas horses!! Good for you to brave the cold and keep riding!

nena said...

HA ha that picture of Rachel is THE BEST! I wish I was there. And JAck what a meatball I love him. MERRY CHRISTMAS we love ya!!!