Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas





Merry Christmas everyone, yes I know I haven't posted anything for along time.  Santa brought me a new computer for christmas!! So now I will have a better chance at keeping up with my blog.  I must have been a good girl, he brought me a new IMac, it is awesome!
So we had a wonderful Christmas, Troy's grandma spent christmas eve with us and slept over so that she could spend christmas morning with us, it was great to have her here with us.  Later on in the afternoon, we went over to Jenn's house for dinner, we had an awesome dinner.  Great job jen!
Now we are just relaxing and enjoying not having to go anywhere and just staying home.  The weather has finally got better... it has been just bitter cold here for the last 2 weeks.
Best wishes for everyone in the new year, I will try to post some more photos soon!
Happy New Year!

No comments: