Sunday, July 06, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!!! Finally, she has arrived!

"Caught Me Lookin"
This is Rebas Daddy! Isn't he handsome!
Here is Dolly with her new baby REBA!
I went out this morning to check on her an saw this little blazed face looking at me!
Dolly took her sweet time having this baby, she was 6 weeks overdue!~

She was glad to see me leave her pen, she was sticking her tongue out at me!
Look at those long and skinny legs...
REBA looks just like her mom, she is going to be a Red Dunn color


Dolly is such a good mom, she is very protective of her little baby Check out the little heart shaped mark on her muzzle. Her ears are way too cute and fuzzy
She is maybe just a couple of hours old here
I love these pictures of Dolly hugging her newborn...It is too sweet to see these amazing animals connecting with their new babies... I could sit out here and watch her all day!
awww... too sweet!




2 comments:

Jay and Bec said...

So precious! My girls are dying over the pictures. They can't wait to see you guys! Hopefully, we'll be able to see Reba before she's all grown up! Congrats!

Kirkland's said...

What a precious philly? Did I get my horse lingo right? Anyway, congrats and I can't believe how grown-up your girls are in the new pic on your blog....I just saw them 3 years ago, I don't even recognize them! What beauties!