Monday, April 23, 2007

Spring Fever






Like all of us, we have been pretty busy. Sorry that I have no new pictures to blog. I will get some soon. These are just a few more of our trip to Disney... I know that was in February, but we haven't done anything fun for some time now. Just the daily routine of school, homework, piano and riding lessons. I am so ready for spring and the weather to clear up. No more snow please. We are all anxious to get out and work in the yard and of course the obvious, to get out and ride. We will post some more recent photos soon. I would love to put a video clip on like Caitlin's... I just have to figure out how to do it!

3 comments:

Jay and Bec said...

Those are the cutest pictures!! Angie was telling me what a little prince Jack is! You need to enter him in a contest or something!! He is precious! And those beautiful little girls you have.. my girls really miss them a lot. HOPEFULLY, we will be able to come up and see you all soon!!

Anonymous said...

Karyn your little boy Jack is so dang cute! Also all your girls are darling. I think it is so fun to get on here and look at everyones pictures. I really enjoy checking the blogs every week and see the new pics. I miss you all and love you! Hope everything is going great for your family.

Kirkland's said...

Jack is adorable! I hear he is just spunky as ever for a 9 month old! I'd love for Alex and Jack to play. We'll be up next summer...plans fell thru for this year. Cute fam! Keep updating your blog.