Friday, June 23, 2006

Who's That!!!!



This is my steer called Buttercup and I am showing him in 4-H next year and I Can't wait ! when Buttercup was a baby he was a caramel colour and now he is the colour SILVER. If anyone can find a name for buttercup put it in the comments. Buttercup is a very quiet steer when you tie him up. I think he'll be an Awesome steer for some steer shows like Claresholm, sweet heart classic show, 4-H and lots of other cattle shows. He will grow to be about just as tall as me. He is an EXCELLENT STEER!!!

Love Chelsea

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey chels!!!!!


Awww she (or is it a he?) is cute...I mean for a steer! This is so fun eh? I love it! Keep posting I'll be lookin! <3

Love Sarah

nena said...

chelsea, what a beautiful steer! you should call him Quicksilver! or hank! ha ha. That was Jeffs in put. We love that you are blogging, You are such are smart young lady! see tya soon, nena.

nena said...

chel I love your steer! you should call him Quicksilver or henry! hahaha. good luck with that.

Sarah said...

Hey, can't wait to come out!!!!

I wanna see new blogs!!!